Victoria’s Secret Model Adriana Lima Pregnant Again

Adriana Lima, 30, and her husband Marko Jaric are “very excited” to be expecting a second child.


Lima, who has a two-year-old daughter Valentina with Marko, revealed, “The entire family is very excited, especially Valentina. She keeps blowing kisses to my belly and saying, ‘Kisses for the baby.’”


The Victoria’s Secret model previously said she loves being a mom.


Adriana said, “The best job in the world for me is being a mom. I never thought I could love so much. I always thought, does unconditional love exist? Now I know it does because I feel it.”


The Brazilian model admits she knew she wanted to settle down with Marko and have children when they first met in 2006.


Lima explained, “I knew he was the one and I could see myself married to him and with a big family.”


The couple married in 2009.


1x1.trans Victorias Secret Model Adriana Lima Pregnant With Second Childadrianapg2 Victorias Secret Model Adriana Lima Pregnant With Second Child


Images: wenn.com


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.