Vanessa Williams Was Molested as a Child

Vanessa Williams has a book coming out which talks about her life. In the book she talks about a time when she was 10 years old and was molested by an 18 year old teen. Vanessa visited this family on vacation. I'm not sure why someone would let their 10 year old daughter go on vacation to see another family all by herself, but apparently Vanessa's family did. So, one night one of the family members named Susan came and saw Vanessa one night while Vanessa was asleep with the friend who was her age.


"She told me to lie down on the rug. I was confused. Are we going to play a game? As I tried to make sense of it, Susan pulled down the bottoms of my cotton baby-doll pajamas. 'What are you doing?' I asked. 'Don’t worry – it’ll feel good’


"I lay there paralyzed. What was going on? I didn’t speak. She kept at [the molestation] for I don’t know how long. She slid my bottoms back up and whispered: 'Don’t tell anyone.’"


Vanessa said she repressed the memory until years later she was with a guy and all of a sudden she realized she had been molested. I wonder what he was doing to her or if it just hit her. She does not make it clear in the book.


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.