Video: Heidi Klum Poses Nude For Allure Magazine

Heidi Klum, the 38-year-old model and “Project Runway” host posed in her birthday suit for Allure, discussing her marital split and cosmetic surgery.


Heidi insists she has no regrets, stating, “You know, I wouldn’t change anything. If I had to go back in time and say, ‘I should have changed this or that…’ No, I don’t resent anything that ever happened.”


Klum says of her split with Seal, after seven years of marriage.


“Things just turn out the way they turn out,” she said. “I’m still in the eye of the storm now, and it’s all a little bit crazy. But sometimes you have to be apart in order to figure it out.”


Heidi, mother to four children, swears she has never had plastic surgery or even Botox.


“Ask me again when I’m 65, but…I’m proud to be able to say, in this day and age, I haven’t done anything,” she says. “Everyone has a view of what’s pretty and what’s not pretty, and [surgery] just doesn’t look pretty to me.”


You can see more of Heidi’s interview in the May issue of Allure, which hits newsstands April 24.



Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.