Should Celebs Stop Writing How-To Books?

Celebrities writing books, especially when they are offering advice always fascinate me. Some of my favorites:

Jennifer Love Hewitt
The Day I Shot Cupid: Hello, My Name Is Jennifer Love Hewitt and I’m a Love-aholic
She is single.

Jessica Simpson
I Do: Achieving Your Dream Wedding
She is divorced.

Kirstie Alley
How To Lose Your Ass and Regain Your Life
Jenny Craig fired her.

Jessica Alba is now writing a how-to handbook about creating a non-toxic home. “It will be easy and fun and I want it to be really colorful. I’m a crazy foodie. I love doing projects with my kids. Everything in this book will be something meaningful that I’ve incorporated into our lives.

You know what is toxic? Probably Botox.

Know what else probably is toxic? Living in Hollywood.

Maybe selling your baby’s pictures so you get in US Magazine? How about calling photographers before you head to the park with your kids?

Do I think she will use a ghostwriter? Um, that would be yes.

Because when I am looking for some answers on how to create a recyclable paper mache pinata or need a recipe for organic brownies I am going to Alba for the answers.
-Kate Casey


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.