Selena Gomez Bikini Photo Leaked from iPhone

Selena Gomez Private iPhone Pic Leaked


Selena Gomez and boyfriend Justin Bieber enjoyed some down time in Hawaii and what’s a vacation without snapping pictures of yourself and them getting leaked?


You guessed it. A photo of what appears to be Selena Gomez has leaked from her iPhone. How do these things happen? Either way she has an incredible body. I seriously need to get my ass in workout mode!


Although the face is hidden by the hair, it looks like Selena Gomez to me. What do you think?


Hey she has my phone!


Whoever it is, it's a nice photo; but if it's her I'm disappointed if that's the best they can find. Is Selena somehow less licentious than the other ex-Disney teen stars?


Newscorp anyone?


I know this girl, THATS NOT SELENA, THAT IS CASS. these photos are from her tumblr, she is a huge bieber fan but IS NOT SELENA GOMEZ.


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.