Rihanna Defends Chris Brown Reconciliation

Rihanna wears a gorgeous Versace skirt and jacket on the May 2012 issue of Elle Magazine where she talks about the Chris Brown breakup, reconciliation, finding a man and she even weighs in on having kids.


On her breakup with Chris Brown: “It gave me guns. I was like, well, fuck. They know more about me than I want them to know. It’s embarrassing. But that was my opening. That was my liberation, my moment of bring it. […] Now you know that, so you can say what you want about it. I don’t have anything to hide.”


On the backlash over their reconciliation: “The bottom line is that everyone thinks differently. It’s very hard for me to accept, but I get it. People end up wasting their time on the blogs or whatever, ranting away, and that’s all right. Because tomorrow I’m still going to be the same person. I’m still going to do what I want to do.”


On having kids: “It could be tomorrow. It could be 20 years from now. I just feel like when the time is right, God will send me a little angel. But first, of course, I have to find a man. I mean, there’s a very important missing piece to the puzzle here!"


On finding that man: “I feel like it’s hard for everybody! I don’t think it has anything to do with being famous. There’s just a major drought out there. […] But I just need to find the person who balances me out, because then things like my schedule won’t matter. I’ve done it before, so I know I can do it again.”


On the one hand she doesn't deny Chris being in her life, but on the other hand she does say she can't find a man so that's a little encouraging (in that she won't end up with him fingers crossed). I just wonder WHO she meant when she said she's done it before, she can do it again?


What do you think of the cover and the photo spread The issue hits newsstands on April 17.


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.