Octomom Nadya Suleman Poses for Topless Shoot

“Octomom” Nadya Suleman has reached rock bottom, she’s gone basically nude!


Apparently, “Octomom” is days away from being homeless and she needs cash fast in order to get a new place to live.


Sources are revealing that she got $10,000 for the topless photo shoot, just enough to rent a new pad.


So, who so desperately wanted Nadya to pose nude?


The European magazine, “Closer,” is apparently into that kind of thing.


Suleman is being honest about what she is doing saying, “I’m doing that (posing nude) because I need to feed my kids. I need to pay the bills. And I’m still very cognizant of the repercussions of my choices.”


Nadya has said she would never go nude for cash, well I guess she is still wearing underwear so does this not count?


Well if anything she loks good for having eight children at one time, that’s a plus.


Good luck Nadya.



 


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.