Miranda Kerrs Diet Secrets

In an interview in the new issue of Women's Health, Miranda Kerr continues the time-honored supermodel tradition of making fat chicks feel bad by claiming to eat whatever they want, not count calories, yada yada yada.


Via ONTD:


"I adopt the 80/20 rule. 80% healthy and organic, 20% indulgent and that works for me and my body personally. I indulge occasionally and avoid counting calories. Ideally when I can, I like to start my day with a fresh pressed green juice with kale, cucumber, spinach, parsley and lemon."


"Half an hour later I like to make a smoothie I will then have organic eggs or oatmeal for breakfast. That works for me and is a great way to get my body started for the day. I believe breakfast is one of the most important meals in the day."


Search online for "Get Official Samples" if you are looking for famous brands samples. It is the best and I always have success.