Miley Cyrus Denies Eating Disorders

Miley Cyrus isn’t having the best Easter weekend…


After accidently flashing her crotch to the paparazzi and then threatening to quit Hollywood, Miley is now slamming those who are accusing her of being anorexic.


Rumors of anorexia and bulimia have come up before in regards to Ms. Cyrus, but especially after Miley recently tweeted a photo of herself sniffing a Carl’s Jr. bag with the caption, “I can’t eat it. So I’m just gonna smell the s**ttttt out of it! My mouth is LITERALLY watering.”


But despite their allegations, Miley insists that it is not about losing weight, but about health.


The singer took to her Twitter to respond to the eating disorder rumors and revealed why she avoids certain foods saying:


Hmm thanks Miley, but I think I’ll just stick to Carl’s Jr.


After a weekend like this I would not be surprised if Miley kept a low profile for a while.


Tell us what you think in the comment section below…


More showbiz news at allieiswired.com.


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.