Mickey Rourke Proclaims Most Actresses Are C*nts

You know how most actors fart on about their art and how they spend six months getting in the zone before taking on a role? Well good old Uncle Mickey just tells it like it is. Here's a recent interview:


Modern Man: You visited a Russian prison to prepare for your role in Iron Man 2. How did you prepare to play an ancient Greek Titan king for Immortals?


Mickey: I showed up. The director spent three years working on the overall look of the film and that really helped. They paid me a lot of money for a few days of work so I was happy to go. It’s just a shame I didn’t get to work with the hot blond chick, Isabel Lucas. I also loved Frieda Pinto, but she has a boyfriend. She’s a really nice person and I have great respect for her as an actress — and I think most actresses are c*nts with a capital K.


Apropos of nothing, here's Mickey on set with Megan Fox..


Mickey Rourke and Megan Fox


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.