Melody Thornton Wears See-Through Dress

Former Pussycat Dolls star Melody Thornton shocked photographers and other stars in Los Angeles on Wednesday, when she stepped out in a see-though dress.


Melody arrived at Elle’s Women in Music party in a nude, sheer, gown, which exposed her butt and breasts.


The 27-year-old seemed to love all the attention, even though it was for all the wrong reasons.


Melody told Mail Online, “I just really wanted to do something crazy. And my friend was like, “You have to stop being so safe, so Jackie O. She was like, “Go out there and show some a**.”‘


Adding, “I like to think I put a little classy twist on it.”


She succeeded in showing some a**, but classy? Not so much!


Melody uploaded a photo of her skimpy outfit to fans before the event, tweeting, “What I’m wearing at the Elle party,” but didn’t listen to their responses.


One fan tweeted, “I got luv for ya girl, but your waaay too pretty to have your assets on display & for free… w/Luv.”


Another more blunt fan wrote, “omg your nipples are all out.”


The party attendees included Jessie J, Ellie Goulding and Thornton’s former bandmate Nicole Scherzinger.


Lighten up. Half the people on this planet have breasts. It's not a big secret. Why do people get so outraged when they happen to see them? Admittedly, most people should keep themselves covered because they look better that way. This woman has a beautiful body and I'm grateful to have gotten a look at it.


I like it. Nice body, pretty girl! Thx.


Times can blind us to certain truths and later generations can see that laws once thought necessary and proper in fact serve only to oppress.


I love that showing your body is a personal choice. I have seen indecency protesters arrested for less.


Everything I do, I do it for you.


The more T and A we get the better in my opinion. This is not indecent exposure, it's decent exposure.


If a "normal" person went in public dressed like that it would be indecent exposure


I think she should start looking for friends who want good things for her, not those who want to make a bad joke of her. There is a reason Jackie O's style is still something women strive for, and "showing a**" isn't it.


Cant even call that a "wardrobe malfunction".. It's clearly a "cannot dress myself properly issue".


After you look up the definition, you would'nt call it a dress. No room for the imagination. I can no longer undress her with my eyes.


There Can Be Only One.


Er, isn't that basically just flashing. You'd get arrested for doing that here in the UK . . . . .


3D TV


You would get put to death in Iran.


If you don't burn up first..


Author Lisa Eve


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.