Kristin Cavallari Giving Up Hollywood

I love when celebrities say they are giving up something like they are sacrificing everything to do it. Kristin Cavallari said on her Twitter that she is giving up Hollywood and moving on to focus on her boyfriend and soon to be baby. First of all, was Kristin Cavallari ever in Hollywood to begin with? She was on a reality show and that is pretty much it.


It has been over for awhile now and no one wants her for anything so how is that giving up Hollywood? I guarantee you that if some show came calling or some program wanted her to host or she got a movie role she would tell Jay Cutler, "See you on some weekends and hire me a nanny," so fast that it would make your head spin.


It is not giving up anything if there was nothing for you to give up. If you are allergic to chocolate but give it up for Lent, it sounds real nice to tell people you gave up chocolate, but you were not giving it up because it was not going to happen in the first place. Not sure how this turned into a discussion of chocolate but since I went there, I have decided that I must not be sophisticated or something because if I go to Trader Joe's and get some of that 75% chocolate or some high number like that, I don't like it. I can go a little pure, but I am just as happy with my mass processed stuff.


Oh, and I am the same way about wine. I'm sure it was a fabulous year and I should be appreciating it, but to me once you get above that Tickle Pink price point they all start to taste the same.


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.