Fattest Woman Wannabe Susanne Eman Engaged to Chef

The Arizona woman who hopes to eat her way into becoming the fattest woman in the world has taken a huge step to help her achieve that goal -- she is engaged to a chef.


Opposing Views first introduced you to Susanne Eman last August when she announced she wanted to tip the scales at a record 1,600 pounds. She weighed 728 pounds then; she now weighs around 756.


The Daily Mail reports that during that time she became acquainted with a man over the Internet, 35-year-old Parker Clack. He is now living with Eman and her two teenage sons.


"We are a match made in heaven. I love eating and Parker loves cooking," Eman said. "It's a perfect pairing. I still want to be the fattest woman in the world and Parker is fine with that. He loves larger women and sees how happy I am when I'm eating."


As far as him being a chef, well, that was a bonus.


"His cooking skills were definitely part of the attraction. How could I resist a man with talents in the kitchen?" the 33-year-old Eman asked.


Clack said he is happy to help Eman achieve her goal.


"I support her because it makes her happy, and I love big women. I know becoming the biggest woman ever is something she truly wants to do with all of her heart." Clack said.


Eman's doctors are of course against her quest, but they say she is reasonably healthy, a concern that Clack has as well.


"I do worry about her health of course, but I try to make sure she eats some healthy food like salad, and I make sure she does exercises," he said.


No word on when Clack and Eman will walk down the aisle.


Her husband should be ashamed of himself. It's like aiding and embedding a criminal act. He's pretty much killing her.


Here is the interview of her and her husband, it's seriously disgusting.


http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82403557/?utm_source=EBW&utm_medium=Post&utm_campaign=Suzanne-Worlds-Fattest-Woman


Just imagine how much toilet paper she goes through :|


Wow.this is, weird, to say the least. I know i'm not in the best shape but I'd have to shoot my self if I got as big her, this just insane and sick to want to be that fat and overweight. I'm sorry if i'm judging but how can you not? I don't wish anything to happen to her, but seriously, she needs help.


Did you have to show us all of her butt cracks.


Raf Fak


Will her husband chef face legal consequences if he feeds this poor girl to death?


Utterly repulsive is all I can say.


I have no idea why she's doing this. It's utterly odd to me. But my very inability to understand it makes me cautious to judge it, because if you can't put yourself in another person's shoes, how can you understand their motivations and decide whether or not to look down on them? How do we know what it's like to be her? I can't understand. So I won't judge.


Do you understand "attention junkie"? How about "15 minutes of fame"? This woman is sacrificing her life one one or both of these. What a great role model she is for anyone fighting a weight problem. (Sarcasm icon isn't working)


If freedom means anything, it is the liberty to tell others what they do not want to hear.


But think about it: Why would someone want attention so much that they would endanger their life to get it? If they want attention to that extent, doesn't that imply that there's a problem? It's easy to dismiss someone as doing something "for attention", but when someone is that desperate, I can't really dismiss it anymore. And that's assuming that they really are doing it for attention, rather than for some other reason.


What can you say about a person who is intent on suicide?


The only word I can think of that even starts to difine this story is "disgusting".


If freedom means anything, it is the liberty to tell others what they do not want to hear.