ddddd test

Dwyane Wade is holding his All-Star Basketball Camp at Nova Southeastern University from July 12 through July 14, which gave the local media a chance to catch up with the Miami Heat guard, a rare opportunity during the long summer and an offseason that may not end as soon as all of us would like.


The camp is sold out (along with over 300 on a waiting list this year) with 475 boys and girls able to participate in various stations that specialize in the fundamentals of the game of basketball. The camp this year also features the inaugural D. Wade Cheer & Dance Camp that is hosted by Katina Taylor, wife of NFL All-Pro Jason Taylor and sister of Miami Dolphin legend Zach Thomas.


“We’re here to not only teach kids about basketball but we’re here to teach them skills in life," Wade said after he met with the kids and played a bit with them. "If I can leave my mark in the world that way, as I do in my foundation, then I feel like I’ve done my job. So when I get to 60, 70, 80 years old I can sit back and I can be happy with what I’ve done.”


After talking about the camp some more, Wade was asked about the NBA Finals and how he's been coping since then.


"The sting is always going to be there when you lose," he said. "Obviously, it was my first time ever losing in the Finals. The sting is there, no question about it. I joked with the kids. I said, 'All right, I'm going to make jokes about it. You guys are not going to ask me the question.' Because the first thing, when they ask questions, they want to know stuff. I make sure I shed some light on it in a "sense-of-humor" type of way, but the sting is there but you've got to move on. As I said at the end of the year, we learn from it, but life continues to go on and we'll have a lot more basketball left in our lives to play and we'll get another crack at it."

As for the criticism that came the Heat's way because they didn't win it all in their first year, Wade wants nothing to do with that.


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.