728-Pound Susanne Eman Eating Her Way to 1,600 Pounds

An Arizona woman who already weighs a whopping 728 pounds is on a quest to eat her way to 1,600 pounds, although doctors say she could be dead before she reaches her bizarre goal.


According to a report in the Daily Mail, 32-year-old Susanne Eman used to struggle with her weight just like so many other Americans.


"Two years ago I hit (nearly 500 pounds) because I was losing my battle against weight gain," she said.


But then the damnest thing happened.


"I noticed I actually started attracting more men, and it made me feel good."


Eman is a growing number of "Super Size Big Beautiful Women" (SSBBW) who feel and think they look better as their weight increases. So they just don't stop.


In Eman's case, she is downing some 20,000 calories per day in an effort to reach her 1,600 pound goal, which would make her the fattest person in history. And after that?


"I'd love to find out if it's humanly possible to reach a ton," she said.


But it's unlikely the single mother of two will live that long.


"She's really playing Russian roulette with her life with this goal," her physician Dr. Patrick Flite said. "There are well-documented complications that come with morbid obesity. I would never encourage anyone to be doing what Susanne is doing."


But Eman is undeterred.


"I want to break the stigma that being fat is a bad thing," she said. "I remind other fat people that it is OK for them to be that way. The message I want to get across is for people to accept others for who they are."


What a self centered, narcissist, gluttonous SLOB! Her message is, ‘I want to break the stigma that being fat is a bad thing,’ she said. ‘I remind other fat people that it is OK for them to be that way. ‘The message I want to get across is for people to accept others for who they are.’


In case you haven’t heard obesity leads to degenerative joint disease, it's a major cause of gallstones, hypertension or high blood pressure that greatly raises your risk of stroke or kidney failure, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) causing problems with menstrual cycles, multiple ovarian cysts, excessive hair growth and infertility. If that isn’t bad enough how about heart disease, congestive heart failure, sudden cardiac death or type 2 diabetes. Don’t get to use to your fingers and toes and eventually your legs because the diabetes will cause them to rot off.


Sorry, but I cant except this. Fat is one thing grossly obese, and making the conscience decision to do this to yourself while your children help is irresponsible and VULGAR. These children need to be removed from her so called care, and the welfare check and food stamps need to stop. She can depend on her so called fans to support her shallow lifestyle and they can all live in bliss watching her limbs rot off.


Obesity is NOT the underlying cause - correlation does not equal causation!


Being overweight is NOT the cause of PCOS or hirsuitism. It is not the cause of degenerative joint disease. It isn't the cause of hypertension. Actually, it's not the cause of anything you listed there. Being overweight doesn't HELP any of those disease states, certainly, but is actually merely a symptom of the same underlying metabolic disorder.


Combined, PCOS (which also carries implications of infertility), hirsuitism, hypertension, high cholesterol, atherosclerosis, and type 2 diabetes are all symptoms of Metabolic Syndrome. It's not caused by being fat, it's caused by a lifetime of being a high-strung type-A personality with control issues.


A person can be morbidly obese and still have perfect cholesterol, a slow heartbeat, a well-behaved pancreas, no heart disease whatsoever, and be able to breathe just fine. It's just rare.


Saying that obesity CAUSES these other disease states is like saying that a pile of rags causes mice.


What I'm wandering is..who is paying her bills? The government in no way should take part in this. What kind of example is she setting for her children? It's not bad to be a lil overweight but when you are purposely overfeeding yourself there is a problem! Fat and Obesity is a difference and our government and tax paying dollars should not be going towards her eating habits or her health care. You purposely put yourself in this situation you need to be taking care of yourself not everyone else. I think the child services should step in for the children's safety!!!!!!


I don't care what anyone says. I don't form my opinion on other's views. Read the book. He wanted to talk about gay marriage, why? To cause a problem, not to know. He tattled via his body language. I don't support her. She is whiny. I watched Piers in Celebrity Apprentice. I like him. I know when he's picking. 70-432 | 640-864 | E20-001 | 70-667 | 70-646 | 70-647 | 650-987 | 000-979


bgdhd adghdfh aaaaaaaahyyjjn


I don't care what anyone says. I don't form my opinion on other's views. Read the book. He wanted to talk about gay marriage, why? To cause a problem, not to know. He tattled via his body language. I don't support her. She is whiny. I watched Piers in Celebrity Apprentice. I like him. I know when he's picking. 70-432 | 640-864 | E20-001 | 70-667 | 70-646 | 70-647 | 650-987 | 000-979


bgdhd adghdfh aaaaaaaahyyjjn


The stigma IS indeed that being fat is bad. But its not a stigma, its fact. The stigma I think she worries about is that being fat means you're a bad person when such is not the case.


So, you're a single mother and you're too fat to work. Who supports you and your children? Who buys all of that food? Who pays for your medical bills? Who pays for your scooter?


Unless she is collecting child support, she is probably on SSI disability, food stamps, and other forms of public assistance. Ugh!


"I want to break the stigma that being fat is a bad thing," she said. "I remind other fat people that it is OK for them to be that way. The message I want to get across is for people to accept others for who they are."


It's not a "stigma" lady, it's a FACT. I feel sorry for your sons; they have to live with your sick experiment, and live without a mother when you die from it. You're committing suicide and you're forcing your sons to watch.


At least she won't be having any more kids with her weight gain. Even if her reproductive system is still functioning, I think it would be almost physically impossible to impregnate her let alone the "yuck!" factor for a potential mate. No matter how you package, fat is not beautiful (I am shuddering right now).


Ironically, as the teen obesity rate has gone up, the teen pregnancy rate has gone down. Our kids are getting too fat to get pregnant early.


We need role models and not object lessons. Fat is not okay.


Maybe we should help things along and get this woman some take out from:


http://www.heartattackgrill.com/


People over 350 pounds eat for free!


Ironically, the original spokesman of the heart attack grill died very young from a heart attack. He was grossly overweight too.


http://abcnews.go.com/Health/HeartHealth/blair-river-hefty-heart-attack-grill-spokesman-dies/story?id=13056400