Video: Watch Alicia Silverstone Feed Son by Spitting Food in His Mouth

You knew when actress Alicia Silverstone named her son "Bear Blu" that she would be an unconventional mother, but you probably never expected this -- she feeds the 10-month-old boy by chewing food and then spitting it in his mouth.


Silverstone, a big-time advocate of living a healthy, vegan life, bragged about her mothering on her website TheKindLife.com, writing:


I just had a delicious breakfast of miso soup, collards and radish steamed and drizzled with flax oil, cast iron mochi with nori wrapped outside, and some grated daikon. Yum! I fed Bear the mochi and a tiny bit of veggies from the soup…from my mouth to his. It’s his favorite..and mine. He literally crawls across the room to attack my mouth if I’m eating. This video was taken about a month or 2 ago when he was a bit wobbly. Now he is grabbing my mouth to get the food!



Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.