Video: Rihanna Ends Interview Over Dating Question

Rihanna really hates being asked questions about her personal life!


Instead of dodging the question like she did before, she abruptly ended the interview while chatting on Australian television.


Riri was chatting with the host of “Sunrise” promoting her movie “Battleship”, talking about her career in music and movies.


“I don’t see why I can’t do both,” Rihanna said. “If I love both, then I’ll do great at both. I love music, and after my first experience with movies, I have such a great time and I can’t wait to do more.”


The show’s host Natalie Barr then switched the topic to the singer’s personal life, asking if she minded the romance rumors about her.


“[It's] very frustrating”, adding, “Almost as frustrating as being asked about it. What’s the point?”


The interviewer stated that people were interested, to which Rihanna replied, “They are. And they’re interested in a lot of things – a lot of things that don’t matter. Or shouldn’t.”


The host said Rihanna ended the interview right then and there.



Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.