Video: M.I.A. Flipped Off the World During Super Bowl Halftime Show

Notoriously awful performer M.I.A. decided to guarantee that she would never get another gig again during Super Bowl XLVI. Part of the way through Madonna’s surprisingly decent halftime performance, M.I.A. threw up the one finger salute to all the people in attendance at Lucas Oil Stadium and the tens of millions of people tuning it at home. It’s probably safe to assume that between this and Janet Jackson’s nipple, the only Super Bowl halftime entertainer we’ll see over the next five years is Barney the purple dinosaur.


Check out M.I.A. kissing her career goodbye in the video below.



(Kudos to The Big Lead for the video)


Related Content


2012 Super Bowl Commercial: Honda’s Ferris Bueller Reboot


New England Patriots Release Tiquan Underwood on Eve of Super Bowl


I barely noticed her, much less her middle finger.


Author Lisa Eve