Video: Melissa Gilbert Returns to Dancing with the Stars

It's Week 5 of the 14th Season of Dancing With The Stars and it is not only halfway through the season it's LATIN night. That means sexy moves, and sexy costumes and by costumes I mean hopefully very little material. 


Carlos Santana and his band are the music guests for the night and opened the show. 


We are updating this post live so don`t forget to hit refresh for the 411 on the dances as well as the scores. We will not be talking about Sherri Shepherd leaving last week because it hurts to go there. She deserved to be here tonight and everyone knows it.


Jaleel White & Kym Johnson – Samba – Jaleel looks pumped and he's ready to bring it tonight even if that means taking it off and shaking his bootie for Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli. He's really moving his hips. I think this is his best dance yet. and of course Kym looks amazing. I love how she moved his hand off of her ass. Scores: 8/8/8 = 24/30.


Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Salsa – She's back from her head injury and is looking pretty healthy. Maks looks happy to have her back that's for sure. I don't think I've ever seen him smile so much. It's funny he keeps calling her grandma but I don't think that I could shake my booty in front of Maks either. I don't think her posture is ever that good when she's dancing. It seems like such an effort for her when she dances. I'm glad she is okay and wasn't seriously injured but I just would prefer to have Sherri Shepherd back instead. Scores: 7/7/7 = 21/30.



Maria Menounos & Derek Hough – Salsa – This is going to be amazing but their rehearsal video makes me cringe when she hit the floor with her jaw. This poor girl's body has caused her so many problems but she remains optimistic, positive and FIERCE. I love how she was rehearsing with bubble wrap. Man that girl has an amazing body. Derek took his shirt off so I'm in a VERY happy place right now and Maria didn't get injured on the dance floor (hopefully). Bruno wants to join in!!! Haha. That is too funny. Scores: 9/9/9 = 27/30.



Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas –  Argentine Tango – She has been amazing throughout this season so I expect her to be amazing in this as well. I hope Mark's junk is in tact. LOVE her costume for this dance. The colour the design it's perfection. She's such a beautiful woman and so lovely to watch. You could really feel the passion in this dance. It really was perfection. Scores: 10/9/10 = 29/30.


Gavin DeGraw & Karina Smirnoff –  Samba – He looked so uncomfortable in rehearsal but he's got a huge fan base so hopefully they will help him out. How he is able to continue to tour and do this show is beyond me. That takes a lot of stamina. Len's going to hate the boat and hammock thing. He isn't doing that badly at all, although his form wasn't good throughout and the judges will probably be unhappy about that. Scores: 6/6/7 = 19/30.


William Levy & Cheryl Burke –  Argentine Tango – I'm not sure if I will make it  through this dance so if I don't it's been great interacting with you all. He injured his sexy ankle this week during rehearsals and if I were his doctor I would advise him to hit his bed and hard. But with me in it of course. I hope that shirt of his comes off. He looks so damned sexy in this dance. His body is amazing and his form was perfection. Scores: 10/9/10 = 29/30.



Gladys Knight & Tristan McManus – Samba – This has been a brutal week for Gladys because of all of her concerts and traveling. She is just an amazing woman I have so much respect for her. Tristan is super sexy. She can give woman much younger than her a run for their money. She dances with such soul it's so nice to watch and she's so confident. I just don't know if it's up to the caliber that the judges expect at this point. Scores: 7/7/8 = 22/30.


Roshon Fagan & Chelsie Hightower – Salsa – He's so young it's difficult to view him in a 'sexy' manner but Roshon is a force to be reckoned with and he will do what he needs to do. His moves are always so precise and sharp. I think Michael Jackson every time I see him dance. It's just the way his legs move. Scores: 9/8/9 = 26/30.


Donald Driver & Peta Murgatroyd – Argentine Tango – This is another celebrity whose dance moves are hot. I can't  wait for him to bring the sexy to this dance. This should be a good one. I love how these two get along in their rehearsals. That girl can really kick her leg up high. What a sexy dance. It was mesmerizing. Scores: 10/8/9 = 27/30.


Who was your favorite dance? Who do you think will be going home tomorrow night?


Tomorrow night the bottom two will face off in a dance off! That's new I think. Tomorrow's entertainment includes Selena Gomez and The Scene as well as Train.


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.