Video: House Star Lisa Edelstein Poses Nude For PETA

Lisa Edelstein is the latest celebrity to pose nude in a new pro-veggie advertisement.


The “House” star looks gorgeous in the ad that shows her lying nude on a huge bed of greens.


Lisa, 44, explained why she decided to strip down for the PETA ad, revealing she has been a vegetarian since the age of 15.


Edelstein said, “I was never a big meat eater — I was always picky. I was raised in a kosher home, and if you’re raised with a food restriction, it’s not that difficult to have another kind of food restriction.”


“At some point, I had a dream that I was eating chicken. But in the dream, I understood that it was actually miniature human legs and arms. My brain was connecting muscle and bone to another animal. Once I had made that connection, it just wasn’t something I wanted to eat.”


Here’s Edelstein’s video:



Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.