Video: Dancing with the Stars Recap Week 4

It's Week 4 of Season 14 on Dancing With The Stars and tonight we will be enjoying Rock week. Tonight the show will open up with KISS performing Rock and Roll All Nite and see them return tomorrow night where they will perform 'Lick It Up'. Last week we said goodbye to Jack Wagner. From this point on I think it's going to be very difficult saying goodbye to anyone because they seem to be all that good!


Make sure you refresh this post regularly as we will be updating it live as the show progresses.


Sherri Shepherd & Val Chmerkovskiy – Tango – Love the prepackage with these two. I wish I could just hang with them they look like they are having a blast. This is Sherri's dance. She looked very comfortable at the beginning on her own and she owns the Tango! I'm surprised by the judges and their scores mind you I'm doing 3 things at once so perhaps I'm not paying close enough attention. Scores: 7/7/7 = 21/30. 


Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas –  Paso Doble – She is the front runner in this competition having consistently done amazing in each of her dances, something tells me this is going to be just as good as the others. She looks HOT in her leather (pleather?) outfit.She looked a little unsure in spots but otherwise it was a flawless dance. She is amazing. Scores: 8/8/8 = 24/30.


Jaleel White & Kym Johnson – Tango – Kym sure enjoyed having Jaleel by the scarf and throwing him around. I'm pleasantly surprised by his impersonation of Mick Jagger (George Jefferson) at the beginning although he didn't grow up with any rock in his childhood. I'll be honest (and I'm 100% heterosexual so it's not meant in a sexual way) I can't take my eyes off of her thighs. She has one of the best bodies on the show. Scores: 8/7/7 = 22/30.


Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Paso Doble – Seriously I would probably kill Maks if he talked to me the way he talks to her. But he's doing it on purpose and it is working. And I would step on his jewels. Aside from the beginning of their practice week I have to say there is a mellow side to him this year. She almost lost her footing and looks to be struggling through this dance. Maybe it's just me. Scores: 7/8/7 = 22/30.


Donald Driver & Peta Murgatroyd – Paso Doble – Jimmi Hendrix! Damn. Donald is shirtless and I'm drooling. I think he could have kept the tongue in his mouth a bit more but he was amazing. Damn those abs. Bruno is going to jump him I think. Scores: 9/9/9 = 27/30.


Gladys Knight & Tristan McManus – Tango – LOVE Gladys Knight. She is so very cool and down-to-earth and what a lovely spirit. She can keep up with the best of them and she's the most 'mature' celebrity this season. And she gets to touch Tristan all week long. How great is that? They seemed to lose tempo a bit which is unfortunate. I would be very sad to see her go home. Scores: 7/6/7 = 20/30.


William Levy & Cheryl Burke –  Jive – He is too funny in his prepackage thinking the two guys were two ugly women. He looks great with that long dark hair. At time his footwork was impeccable and I'm surprised not because it's perfect but because I'm looking past his gorgeousness to what he is actually doing. But they messed up their steps big time toward the end. Scores: 7/7/8 = 22/30.


Roshon Fagan & Chelsie Hightower – Viennese Waltz – He is wowing everyone in this competition but this looks to be a challenging week for him but if there is anyone who can bring the best out in him it's Chelsie. He has beautiful posture in this dance but I can see where he is so flexible, rubbery almost. Scores: 9/8/9 = 26/30.


Maria Menounos & Derek Hough –Tango – This poor girl is having the most horrific time with her injuries. First her ribs were cracked (broken?) and now her feet/foot. This woman needs to up the Calcium and Vitamin D combination. I get a hang nail and I'm ready to call it a day. Her outfit is sexy and I can't help but wonder if she's in excrutiating pain or not? Their dance is precise and incredible. She just keeps getting better and better. Scores: 9/8/9 = 26/30.



Gavin DeGraw & Karina Smirnoff –  Tango – He wowed the judges last week and he continues to improve but it's almost like he lacks confidence and I can't imagine why. Maybe he's just shy. He has it all going for him. It seems like he's struggling a bit this week. What do you think? It just didn't seem that great but I sincerely hope he doesn't go home tomorrow night. He's such a kind and wonderful person. And he's got a great ass. Scores: 8/8/7 = 23/30.


Who did you love tonight? Who do you think is going home tomorrow night?


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.