UKs Biggest Female Bodybuilder Rene Campbell Searching for Love

Like many divorced mothers of two, Rene Campbell is looking for a stable relationship. Unlike most divorced mothers of two, however, Ms. Campbell is a world champion bodybuilder with 26-inch thighs and size-18 shoulders.

Though Campbell is committed to maintaining her title as the UK’s biggest female bodybuilder, she laments the fact that her muscular physique has put a damper on her love life.

“I’m single at the moment after splitting up with my ex-husband – dad to my two sons – nine years ago,” Campbell told the Daily News. “I’d love to have a boyfriend who could cheer me on at competitions and cook my chicken for me, but the way I look does make it harder to meet men. But what makes having a relationship even harder is finding someone who can put up with my regimented lifestyle. I was dating two years ago, but the guy struggled with the fact that I had to put my training first.”

Campbell describes herself as “bigorexic.” She claims to eat seven chicken breasts and 4200 calories per day.

Despite the stress her demanding career has placed on her love life, Campbell isn’t packing up the protein shakes and free weights any time soon.

“I can’t ever imagine being thin again – I’m so much happier this way,” she says. “For now, I guess I’m married to the industry.”


  Rene Campbell has spent years perfecting her body in a bid to be a top bodybuilder
 While she is proud of the way she looks, the divorced mother says her appearance also has its downfalls

Rene Campbell is already the UK's biggest female bodybuilder - but she is obsessed with becoming even bigger


Rene Campbell is already the UK's biggest female bodybuilder - but she is obsessed with becoming even bigger


Keep looking, babe! Your sweetheart is out there somewhere! Just as a thought, you might try a bisexual man. You might also consider picking a polyamorous man who won't demand too much of your time.


She was looking OK until I saw the tattoos. Yuck!


If freedom means anything, it is the liberty to tell others what they do not want to hear.


I love the look of a fit woman, but this one has gone way beyond fit, to the point of being unattractive.


And think of what is going to happen to her when she stops working out. It will not be a pretty sight.


Those who surrender essential liberties for temporary security deserve neither and lose both. - Benjamin Franklin


If she doesn't continue to eat like she does now, she'll be fine. The muscle will not "turn to fat". They are completely different forms of tissue and one cannot turn into another.


If she keeps her caloric intake to what she actually needs, she will still look fine. Her tattoos will b ea distorted mess, but her body will be fine as long as she stays fit. That doesn't mean like she is now, but at least a bit toned and firm.


The tats will turn to a muddy mess anyway. Why anyone would spend money for mutilations is a mystery to me. Especially when they are done where you can't see them yourself.


If freedom means anything, it is the liberty to tell others what they do not want to hear.