Picture: Lauren Conrad Poses Topless for Glamour Magazine

Lauren Conrad has a clothing line for Kohl's, but on the cover of the May issue of Glamour she isn't showing us much clothes. Rather, she decided to go topless, with a show and tell the world of her shyness, her Hills co-stars, and staying grounded.


On shyness:
"On the vacation to Cabo, I wore a bathing suit on the beach for the first time in years. Usually I'm just petrified," she says. "A couple of years ago someone zoomed in on my cellulite and it was so mean. I took it really personally. I haven't worn a bathing suit in L.A. in years because of that."

On her Hills co-stars:
"The show is what brought a lot of us together, and when it was gone, we didn't have anything in common anymore."

On staying grounded:
"The best way to stay grounded is to surround myself with friends and family who knew me way back when," Conrad says. "There's nothing like cleaning my mom's dishes or taking out the trash to remind me that I'm no different than anyone else."


The May issue of Glamour hits newsstands on April 10.


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.