Photos: Maria Menounos Wore This Skimpy Giants Bikini Because She Lost a Bet

Earlier today I talked about how ambivalent I was towards the two teams playing in Super Bowl XLVI this past Sunday. With no vested emotional interest in -- or money placed on -- either the New York Giants or New England Patriots, I really had no reason to root for either squad.


I was an absolute, undeniable fool.


Apparently, Maria Menounos of Extra fame had made a bet with a co-worker which, if the Giants won, would ensure that she’d wear a New York bikini during an episode of her horrible show. Had I known that, I would have rooted on Eli Manning and his team early and often on Sunday. Fortunately, despite not having my support, the Giants won anyway.


Menounos proved to be woman of her word.Check it out (via SportsCracklePop.com):





So there you go.


And just to be fair, here are topless pictures of 305-pound Patriots offensive lineman Matt Light. We exploit everyone equally around these parts.


Update: There was video!



(Kudos to The Big Lead and SportsCracklePop.com for the find)


Related Content


Photos: Patriots Matt Light, Rob Gronkowski Dance Topless After Losing to Giants


Videos: UMass Students Riot After Patriots Lose to Giants at Super Bowl XLVI