Photo: Kentucky Fan Offers to Trade His Wife for Final Four Tickets

The Kentucky Wildcats and Louisville Cardinals squaring off in this week’s Final Four is something of a big deal. When you mix in the genuine hatred that both sides have for one another with the fact that a National Championship game berth will be on the line, you see why this has all the makings of a must-see event.


How must-see?


Must-see enough for some fans to be willing to trade in their spouse if it'll land them some tickets.


Check it out (via SI Hot Clicks):



“I am a UK fan wanting to go to the Final Four in N'Oleans. I have put up my wife as collateral. She can make you speak 5 languages you never knew you could speak. I am not feeling my best so I have to use my sexy mama to get me to the game. She is completely game, is a litte picky, but if you make her howl at the moon while making her speak portugese or something I don't get out of her then by all means...have at it and let me see my UK Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Yes it is bad to do this, but it the Kentucky faithful dammit. Look out for the Bluegrass State and hook this pimp up okay? “  


We want to give this guy the benefit of the doubt and write that post off as a joke, but it kind of feels a little too much like something a legitimate Kentucky fan would do for Final Four tickets.


(Kudos to Larry Brown Sports for the find)


Related Content


Baylor Basketball: This Dancing Fan Produced the Bears’ Only Highlight vs. Kentucky


NCAA Tournament: Southern Miss “Where’s Your Green Card?” Chanters Lose Scholarships