Nicola McLean Expecting Third Kid

Nicola McLean is expecting her third child with husband Tom Williams.


The “Celebrity Big Brother” star, who has a son Rocky, 5, and son Striker, 2, reveals she is six weeks pregnant with her third child.


Nicole told Britain’s OK! magazine the pregnancy wasn’t planned, revealing, “I’m so shocked but very pleased. To be honest, because of how ill I’ve been with my eating disorder, my periods had stopped and I thought I’d blown any chance of having any more kids so I was pretty devastated, because I want a house full. But suddenly my periods started coming back, which meant I was getting better.”


Nicola said she hopes to have a baby girl this time around, but would be happy with either sex.


The British beauty said, “I’d love a girl but I’d also be happy with a boy because I love going to the football, but I would love all the ballet and tutus too! I love children, I love being a mum and having a big family.”


 


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.