NFL Video: Packers Expose Lions Ndamukong Suh as a Dirty Player, Awful Person

The Green Bay Packers have done some big things so far this season, and there is no reason to assume that they will stop racking up accomplishments anytime soon. But even if they were to lose the rest of their games this year and not win a second consecutive championship, they should get a medal of honor from the President of the United States himself for the grand public service they did on Thanksgiving.


On the biggest of regular season stages, with the whole world watching, they allowed the walking, talking epitome of dirty play known as Ndamukong Suh expose himself for the horrible person that he is.


Check out Suh smash Evan Dietrich-Smith’s head into the ground three times before standing up and stomping on lineman’s arm.



And after the game, Suh, not even mildly contrite, offered this tidbit:


“What I did was remove myself from the situation the best way I felt, with me being held down.


“My intention was not to kick anybody, as I did not, removing myself,” he said. “I was on top of a guy, being pulled down, and trying to get up off the ground — and why you see me pushing his helmet down, because I’m trying to remove myself from the situation, and as I’m getting up, I’m getting pushed, so I’m getting myself on balance.”


Classy.