More Weight Loss Surgery for Carnie Wilson

Maybe it is time for me to look at lap band surgery or some other kind of weight loss surgery. I am still on my diet, but with each passing week, I am less motivated. It is tough to find the time to exercise which means the only way I can lose weight is to not eat as much. I find that very difficult. I also find it hard to understand though how you can have gastric bypass so your stomach is reduced to nothing, lose 150 pounds and then gain it all back.


Carnie says it is because of pregnancy, but all 150 pounds? In January she had lap band surgery and has dropped 30 pounds. I did not realize you could have multiple surgeries to your stomach. Is it common or do most people just keep it off the first time they have surgery? She is the first person I have ever heard of who had weight loss surgery twice.


These weight loss surgeries some where or the else definitely harms the body.


discount perfumes online


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.