Madonna Denies Promoting Drugs

Madonna is NOT promoting drugs.


Over the weekend at Miami’s Ultra Music Festival the material girl made a reference to a drug by saying to the crowd, "How many people in this crowd have seen Molly?" Molly is a reference to ecstasy.

Many of her fans were upset at the drug use reference and on Monday during a fan Twitter chat to promote her new album MDNA, Madonna addressed the issue to a follower named Deadmau5 who wrote, "You're a role model to 100's of millions. You have a powerful voice, [Electronic Dance Music] could use your positive influence, not 'molly' talk." [Deadmau5 is popular world renown DJ, Deadmau5.]

She then tweeted this photo (above) from 1989 wearing Minnie Mouse ears and the words, "From one mouse to another. I don't support drug use and I never have."

She tweeted:


“I was referring to the song called 'Have You Seen Molly' written by my friend Cedric Gervais who I almost worked with on my last album .."


So do you think this was all over blown? (No pun intended)


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.