LeAnn Rimes Writing Tell-All Book

LeAnn Rimes does not want to have Brandi Glanville's book about the affair and divorce of Eddie Cibrian to be the only book out there discussing what happened so LeAnn Rimes is going to write one too. When I say write I mean she is going to hire a ghost writer and tell the writer to make her look good and then not think about it again until the book comes out.


I think the publishers should get together and sell the books as a companion set. That is the only way they will make any money. What kind of demand is there going to be for either of these books? Do I want to hear the whole story? Sure, but I don't want to buy the book. Someone will read the good parts and then it will spread over the internet and later if I see it a garage sale I might buy it.


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.