Jennifer Love Hewitt Wont Do Nude Scenes

Even though she's not getting any younger and her hips are definitely not getting any smaller, Jennifer Love Hewitt is still being all uptight about going nude onscreen.


From Lifetime's Q&A session earlier this week:


Moderator: "Since [your new show The Client List] is on Lifetime, obviously there’'s only so much they can show, but if it aired on like HBO or Showtime instead and the role actually required nudity, would you still have done it?"

Jennifer Love Hewitt: "I wouldn’t have done nudity, no. That’s not something that I feel particularly comfortable with. I also think that it’s sexier not to show everything. I feel that people's imaginations can do way more, so no it probably would have been a different consideration for me."


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.