Does Adele Want to Lose Weight?

The ‘Someone Like You’ hit-maker has apparently embarked on a fitness regime in a bid to drop two dress sizes before the summer.


Having shed several pounds after undergoing surgery on her vocal chords last year, Adele has also quit smoking and is said to been keen to continue her good work.


A source told The Sun newspaper: ”Adele has found so much more energy now she’s quit smoking. She really wants to get healthier, now that she’s half-way there.


”She had always been curious about taking up Pilates but until recently there just hadn’t been any time.”


Last month fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld came under fire after branding Adele a ”little too fat”, but the 23-year-old singer insists she would never lose weight for anyone other than herself.


She told People Magazine: ”I’ve never wanted to look like models on the cover of magazines. I represent the majority of women and I’m very proud of that.


”I’d lose weight if I was an actress and had to play a role where you’re supposed to be 40lbs lighter, but weight has nothing to do with my career. Even when I was signing [a contract], most of the industry knew if anyone ever dared say [lose weight] to me, they wouldn’t be working with me.”


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.