Charlize Theron Dishes on Her Adopted Baby Boy

Charlize Theron is obviously thrilled with her newly adopted son, Jackson.


The “Monster” actress covers this month’s Vogue magazine, bragging that Jackson is “the coolest kid ever.”


Charlize revealed, “I’ve always been very honest in saying I wanted a family. I’ve always known I wanted a family. I don’t think my mom could wait any more!”


Theron said her own mother has been a huge influence in her life and she’s hoping “to be like my mom. Fair, tough, loving and supportive. My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything. Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence”.


Charlize also spoke about her early years as a model, revealing, “I was too tall, too big, too late for the supermodel look of the Eighties. Kate Moss and all the tiny, grungy girls had just become fashionable, and I didn’t fit the bill."


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.