Brooklyn Decker Glad to Leave Modeling for Films

Brooklyn Decker pretty much just called every model in the world dumb. C'mon, you're not just gonna sit back and take that, are you models? . . .  JELL-O FIGHT!


From the Daily Mail:


[Brooklyn Decker] has long had the sort of online fanbase and professional clout that equals a very healthy bank balance, but not the job satisfaction she craved, and the SI cover would be her last modelling assignment. "I loved the travel but I didn't love the work," she confesses candidly, rolling her eyes. "I mean, come on, modeling is only so stimulating!"

Her [acting] success, she says, comes down to a mixture of luck, hard graft and resilience in the face of repeated rejections. "To start with people would dismiss me, simply because I was a model. So you have to work extra hard hoping that they'll see something more in you than just the way you look. As soon as I got "Just Go With It," I left the modelling world behind, which is a big thing to do when you're at the top."


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.