Broncos Demaryius Thomas Wont Miss Tim Tebow

Everyone remembers the game-winning touchdown pass that Denver Broncos QB Tim Tebow threw to Demaryius Thomas to knock off the Pittsburgh Steelers in overtime last year in the playoffs. But, according to Thomas, while everyone remembers that pass, they don’t remember all of the other dung that Tebow slung across the field where his players couldn’t make a play on it.


“It’s a business decision,” Thomas said of the Tebow trade. “I ain’t going to say I was sad because the only thing they remember is that pass. You gotta go back and look at the rest of the games. I wasn’t getting no balls and you had to make some of these plays where some players were open and he is not making the throws, but I don’t want to talk bad about Tim, but hey I am happy we got Peyton.”


Thomas is essentially stating the obviously. No one wants to rag on Tim’s game, except that his game is easy to rag on. Thomas also commented on the whole notion of “Tim Tebow Time.” He correctly points out that without all the defensive heroics, there is no “Tim Tebow Time.”


Thomas was then asked about the trade from a business point of view.


“On the Jets behalf? [Takes a breath and sighs] I ain’t going to say it was a good move, but I really don’t know,” Thomas said in broken English. “I feel like Tim can get better, but it is going to take some time because he’s gotta read the defenses and throwing patterns, but I feel like he thinks he can go out there and take Sanchez’s spot. I ain’t going to talk bad about Sanchez, but he’s not one of the best quarterbacks in the game, so I feel good about Tim going out there.”


So basically you think Tebow and Sanchez both stink? Probably not far off.