Alicia Silverstone Spits Chewed Food into Babys Mouth (Photo & Video)

What is Alicia Silverstone’s unique method of feeding her 11-month-old son Bear Blu?


Alicia is seen feeding son Bear with the chewed food from her mouth. Baby bird-style. Disturbing much?


Posting the above image on her website, The Kind of Life, Alicia notes the experience:


“I just had a delicious breakfast of miso soup, collards and radish steamed and drizzled with flax oil, cast iron mochi with nori wrapped outside, and some grated daikon. Yum! I fed Bear the mochi and a tiny bit of veggies from the soup … from my mouth to his. It’s his favorite … and mine. He literally crawls across the room to attack my mouth if I’m eating. This video was taken about a month or 2 ago when he was a bit wobbly. Now he is grabbing my mouth to get the food!”


The video shows the actress taking a spoonful of food, chewing it, and then passing it open-mouth to her son.



 


 



 


 


I’m all for freedom of choice, but isn’t this a bit extreme?


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.