Alicia Silverstone Defends Pre-Chewing Her Son’s Food

Alicia Silverstone is defending her parenting skills.


In fact, Alicia feels that pre-chewing her son’s food is “adorable” and she doesn’t regret making it public, despite the widespread backlash.


The “Clueless” star posted a video last month of her taking a spoonful of food, chewing it, then passing it open-mouthed to her 11-month-old son, Bear Blu. It went viral.


[see the video here]


During an audience Q&A at the Brooklyn Academy of Music in New York to promote her upcoming film “Vamps,” Silverstone said:


“I wasn’t saying this was anything somebody should do. I wasn’t trying to be independent or cause such a ruckus. I’m very glad that I did it People have been feeding their kids that way for thousands of years. It’s a weaning process. It’s just a thing that has been going on for thousands of years and I didn’t think I was inventing anything…”


Did you hear that? Thousands of years — it’s normal.


More showbiz news at allieiswired.com.


Click Here to get your Daily Horoscope. All horoscopes are written exclusively for the Exploring Psychics community by Astrologer, Mystical Joy Corra.