2012 Super Bowl Commercial: Here is David Beckham’s Mostly Naked H&M Ad

Women always tell me that what they look for most in a man is a good sense of humor, so I really have no idea who H&M is trying to appeal to with this ridiculous Super Bowl advertisement they just showed. Nevertheless, a mostly naked David Beckham strutting around in what I assume is a PSA regarding MLS teams paying too much for washed up soccer stars just aired on my TV.


It was awful in every way.


Enjoy:



Related Content


Video: M.I.A. Flipped Off the World During Super Bowl Halftime Show


2012 Super Bowl Commercial: Honda’s Ferris Bueller Reboot


New England Patriots Release Tiquan Underwood on Eve of Super Bowl


2012 Super Bowl Commercial: Volkswagen Inspires Fat Dog to Do Better


and it was absolutely freakin deeelicious..left just enough to the imagination..


Author Lisa Eve